Below, you’ll find a selection of recent written work.
For more, check out www.theweal.com.
– Former SAIT students recruited to fight for the Islamic State
– Treatment for Chinook migraines goes beyond medication
– Bed bug infestations prove to be stressful for Vancouver renters
– Activist pushes for legalization despite resistance from Alberta government
– Scratching the surface: the secretive behaviour behind skin picking disorder
– Haida artist uses carving as a means of healing and rehabilitation
– Brightening Calgary’s Worst Block (as seen in FFWD Weekly)
– From futuristic to holistic: Why athletes and nutritionists choose whole foods
– Smoking out the lies against cannabis
– The Adonis Complex: Pressure for perfection causes low self-esteem in men, too
– The Creationism/Evolution debate: How arguing about our past is influencing our future
– Hormones and heavy metal: Birth control options cause serious health effects